Before you take a look at the manuals here are some tips for optimal performance and long lasting use:
Always roll your musguard with the printed side inward (dirty side facing out).
Keep your Musguard rolled when you don't need it. This will help it keep its shape and give it a nice tense sharpness once it's installed.
Secure the strap tightly when installing!
1. unlock / snap open
3. prefold the stability groove
4. prefold the stability groove
5. prefold mounting area
6. prefold mounting area
7. place between seatstays
with the logo area facing the seat tube
8. adjust angle and postion
9. insert strap through the buckle
10. use the strap to lock in place
11. secure tightly to prevent sliding!
(don't worry, just snap it open)
Fold along the groove so it becomes nice and straight.
The mounting fold can be a bit tricky at first.
Squeeze together on the sides
and push down the logo area.
That's right, you got it!
1. undo strap
2. remove Musguard
3. fold the flap at the bottom and always roll with the printed side inward!
5. use the slit to lock
ROLLING (on frame)
When rolling on frame fold the flap
at the bottom of the logo area inward,
between the Musguard and the frame.
The flap will prevent the rolled
Musguard from sliding back and forth
on the top tube during riding and keep it in place
1. always roll your Musguard with printed side inward!
3. use slit to lock
4. Rolled up!
1. lock Musguard in position and fasten the strap tightly
2. mark desired length
4. burn the cut end with a lighter to prevent eventual fringing
5. There you go!
The strap is intentionally made longer -
enough to fit most seat tube diameters
as well as oversize tubing.
It is recommended to cut the strap
to your needed length, just enough
to fit your tube diameter neatly.